Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm excited about the progress the middle school (6th and 7th) choirs are making this fall--we're off to a great start, singing with energy and enthusiasm. I wish I could bring you middle school parents into the classroom and see and hear what I'm pumped about. It makes me glad that we decided to change the format of our first concert of the year so you can hear the choirs as well. The FALL FESTIVAL OF MUSIC, in the ZCS gym on Tuesday, October 25 will give listeners a sneak peek into what we've been doing in all of our middle school music classes, including the 5th, 6th, and 7th/8th bands as well as the 6th and 7th choirs. All of the students in those groups are expected to attend and will help us treat the listeners to a sampling of our fall music. Join us at 7 that evening for a fun and encouraging night.

No comments:

Post a Comment